(To see more about an item, click its link in the list in the next column)
- Spooks are homing-in on Holmehill again! On Sunday 29th October 2017 we are holding our Spooky Fun event, a perennial favourite with young families. As usual it will be in the in the Braeport Centre. This will be the fifth year that we’ve been offering blood-curdling games, story-telling, and tea & cakes. As night falls the event culminates with the Spooky Walk on Holmehill. Admission is £3 each or £10 for a family. Everyone is welcome, and you will be particularly welcome if you come in costume, the more terrifying the better.
- Our AGM, followed by an open Board Meeting, was held on 5th September 2017 in the Cathedral Halls, Dunblane. We publish the agendas and minutes of meetings here.
- Chris Spray continues his monthly wildlife blogs.
- As usual we were at the Fling by the River. On Saturday 27th May 2017 the Holmehill marquee welcomed old and new friends.
- The hearing scheduled for 25th April in the Cathedral Halls was cancelled. Allanwater Developments withdrew their Purchase Notice, lodged last year with Stirling Council
- Allanwater Developments’ original appeals against Stirling Council’s planners were rejected on the 2nd of March.
- We were at the Community Summit held on the 20th of February.
- Now 12 years old: we held our first meeting on the 3rd of January 2005.
- You can now follow @Holmehill on Twitter, and “Holmehill Community Buyout” on Facebook
These blog postings cover recent activities and news. All the material is copyright Holmehill Community Buyout. If you would like to reproduce anything in other publications, you should ask us for permission first. For full information on our aims and history, click here to visit our website.