(To see more about an item, click its link in the list in the next column)
- We are overjoyed that a newly established local charity has bought Holmehill, expressly for the benefit of the community.
- We’ve been campaigning for 13 years.
- The official report on Stirling Council’s draft Local Development Plan has been released. It gives complete support to the preservation of the Hill as green space.
- Our recent open Board Meeting was held on 6th June 2018 in the Cathedral Halls. We publish the agendas and minutes of meetings here.
- Chris Spray continues his monthly wildlife blogs.
These blog postings cover recent activities and news. All the material is copyright Holmehill Community Buyout. If you would like to reproduce anything in other publications, you should ask us for permission first. For full information on our aims and history, click here to visit our website.